Wednesday, May 18, 2005

leaving town

I have been looking at the web posts I subscribe to and the rumours are swirling about when we will receive our referrals.

The strongest rumour is that the referrals are coming next week, the cutoff log in date being 11/19(exactly ours).

Mary bought me a flight to Florida months ago and I am due to leave this Friday(20th). Paulina got asked to the prom(26th), and she is performing in a dinner theater at school(20th).

I am feeling so badly for leaving the family at this very busy and stressful time.

I will feel even worse if our referral arrives and I am not with Terry and Paulina to find out about our baby.

I am staying in a very glamorous beach house with Mimi(Mary) and my parents and my sister Teresa. I am certain that I will be a wreck.

I have spent a lot of time getting Paulina prepared for the prom and Terry will be photographing and videotaping the event.

I am riddled with guilt.

More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home