Sunday, April 17, 2005

October referrals

Being the obsessed mother that I am, I have joined 2 Yahoo groups that are strictly for parents who are adopting form China.

I am watching the posts for any information on who has received their referral and looking for any rumour on impending referrals.

Well, the most recent posts on these sights are that the referrals for the end of September and October were sent out last week and that many parents will receive pictures and details on their child this week.

This means that we will be next on the list. The rumour is also that the next referrals will be sent 2 or 3 weeks after these which puts us at about May 15th.

Terry is leaning toward the name Phoebe, with her given Chinese name for her middle name. He won't commit until he sees her little face.

I have been gathering little bits and pieces of things for her , and I am progressing with my Mandarin.

Paulina was inducted into the National Honor Society last Thursday and she must commit to many hours of community service.

We have been brainstorming on a musical fund raiser for UNICEF. Paulina has friends in 2 different bands, and we have a third band lined up for a total musical festival. We will sell concessions, t shirts, all sorts of stuff and the proceeds will go the children of the world.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home