Monday, August 01, 2005

Outdoors with Mimi






Mimi has been getting acclimated to her surroundings. She is really amazing all of us with her intellect and her charm.

She has no sense of fear when it comes to climbing, spinning , being turned upside down(all courtesy of her JiJi Paulina). She also wants to play the piano and the bongos.

The visitors have been steady and she has been blowing kisses and waving. She is still pretty shy, understandably.

Mike Pantalone has been staying with us and he has been helping with the chores and chauffeuring the baby and I around town, we go for long walks in her stroller. She simply looks at him and shakes her head no when he even gets near her.

I take Mimi outside and she is very frightened of grass, so she simply pulls her ducks down the sidewalk and avoids all flora and fauna. As long as she is on concrete she is ok.

We had a beautiful dinner at Grandma Janet's(Our next doorneighbor) last night. Mimi went swimming in the pool and ate twice her weight in food. She was so good, I was very astonished at how well behaved she was among the group of adults.

Sunday morning, at around 7 am, I took her out in her little onesie to just take a little stroll. She likes to carry Michael's leather belt and drag the buckle on the ground. She looked a little " white trash" with her little undershirt that is so big it hangs to the ground and the leather belt dragging down the street. Fashionable passers by , ever so healthy walkers and runners simply stared as they caught a glimpse of her.

I did finally dress her and set her up with her ducks(much more acceptable). More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home