The Great Wall



The following day in Beijing we went to the Great Wall. Terry climbed the highest of everyone in our travel group. It was like the movie "The Poseidon Adventure". One by one people would call it quits. Terry with his backpack of vital documents for Bao Bao, climbed to the top and recieved a plaque.
if there were a waterfall for you to dive off of he would have done that as well.
Paulina lasted a very long time as well. She finally stopped and was asked to be photographed with a Chinese couple who found her quite fetching. Terry calls her the IH(International Hottie).
I wussed out after about five stairs. I am simply not cut out for that kind of heat. I had been walking/running 4 days a week and completely wussed out.
I am including a picture of some climbers in our travel group. The last one is taken by Terry, of the last woman to throw in the towel, he is obviously above her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home