Monday, July 18, 2005

We are home!!!!!!!!

We are home and I will begin by saying that I am sorry for the lack of posts while we were away. Paulina and I would take the baby to the local internet cafe and write these amazingly long posts that somehow would never seem to make it on the blog. I have a lot of stories to tell but for now I will cut to the chase and say that Mimi has now bonded with her father!. He won her over on the flight from Tokyo to Detroit and they are thick as thieves.

We returned on Thursday afternoon and we are all exhausted. Terry, Mimi and I caught some asian bug and we were sick through our journey back. Mimi got sick first and her excema broke out in the worst way. We took her to the hotel clinic where they scrubbed her with chinese herbs and gave her a shot(two days in a row). Poor baby was so congested and uncomfortable. We were supposed to go to the orphanage for a visit on Sunday but due to Mimi and Terry's condition we couldn't make the trip. We were very disappointed.

Terry is still battling his symptoms and I have forced myself through by sheer will power.

I got home only to find out that our dsl service was out of order so I got a dial up connection to send along more photos. Thank you so much for all of your support and well wishes. We love you and I look forward to sharing my stories...but first the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home