Itinerary for China
Last night I received our itinerary by email. We will be in Beijing on 7/2, we will spend two days there doing all of the things you do in Beijing. We are in Guangzhou on the 4th and we receive Mimi on the 5th. I had a rough night last night. I was reading online about the flooding that is going on in the Guangdong Province. The flooding has claimed the lives of 600 people and it is supposed to get worse.
I, of course, am so afraid of anything happening to harm the baby, or to keep us form being able to pick her up. I cried most of the night. Paulina was wonderful, she and her friends researched the areas where the flooding is taking place and she mapped it out so that I could see how far away Mimi was from the floods.
I think all of this waiting has gotten the best of me.
This time next week I will be in China and in just a blink I will have my precious baby.I just have to remember that.
More later

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home