first photos of Mimi


As you can see from the first photos we took of Mimi, she was a very sad baby. She clung to me for dear life. I had her strapped to me most of the time.
Terry and Paulina were hungry when we got back to the hotel form the Civil affairs office. They left to go find something to eat in the hotel. I was alone with Mimi. I simply put her on the marble floor(she was afraid of the carpet). I put to bowls in front of her, I put 3 or 4 cheerios in each bowl and I gave her a plastic spoon. She sat very still for a long while, she then began shuffling the Cheerios form one bowl to another.
Terry and Paulina returned 45 minutes later and she would not go to either of them. ".Mimi had found an ally and she was sticking to that program. She stayed that way for the next 10 days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home