Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mimi and the zoo






We got a zoo pass and Mimi and I have been to the zoo 3 times already. We went with granny Janet last week and we had a blast, we rode the zoo train(mimi wasn't so sure about the tunnel). We saw the penguins, and we played in the play area. Granny Janet and I needed to take a nap when we got home.

Terry and I went yesterday, we went right to the Artic Ring of Life exhibit and it was great! I haven't been to the zoo since Paulina was little and it is a wonderful place. Mimi and I will be making many trips there.

We also met up with Mimi's "sisters" from her orphanage. We had a lovely picninc in the park and enjoyed a concert. The girls are thriving and eating like horses. We were so happy to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home