Friday, October 27, 2006

More Disney





Did I say that Terry and I have been to Disney 45 times?

When you go with a 2 year old, you eat....

You attend "character breakfasts" where your little boo can eat with the stars.

Mimi was on to the process and began to get autographs in a little book with a hairy pen.

Mimi watched all of the little children go through their paces and figured out quickly how things worked.

First, hug and kiss, then autograph, then photo.If any character took this out of synch, she would adjust them.

I am sorry Mickey but not signing of autograph first, she would stop them and put them into the place where they should be, they were all taken aback.

When Mimi saw Snow White, we all thought she was going to faint... she was in awe of "Der Wipe"

We all easily put on 25 pounds with the endless character meals we were involved in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home