Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Waiting for our travel arrangements

I haven't been sleeping well. I am dreaming and worrying about Mimi. The preparations for travel have begun as I try to anticipate all that can happen with Mimi when we receive her.

The rumours have begun to swirl on the websites.The rumour is that we will receive our travel arrangements around the 20th of June and then travel mid July.

I have been working on Mimi's bedroom, practicing my Mandarin and nesting. I processed everything for our visas yesterday and they were sent to a courier in Chicago.

Paulina is almost finished with school and she is gearing up for summer. She is so excited about Mimi, and about going to China. I think that she is excited that she will be staying at the White Swan the whole time she is there(very westernized). Terry and I intend to take her to see other parts of the area(away from Mcdonalds and Walmart).

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home