Our trip to Florida




Terry, Mimi and I went to visit Aunt Mimi is Florida. Aunt Mimi rents a lovely beach house right on the Gulf in a place called Casey Key.
My mother and Father have been taking us to Casey Key since we were little so it is a very special place.
We arrived at about noon and Mimi immediately ran toward the ocean. She and I both got soaked within minutes of arriving.
Mimi was in paradise, she ran up and down the beach, she dug in the sand, she went shelling and she watched the pelicans dive into the water for their dinner. Mimi would yell out boom as they hit the surface and then she would squeal"eat-fish".
We were in the exact same place last year when we received our referral. We received Mimi's referral on May 23 at 10:45 via the Fed Ex man.
A year ago, I had been stuck to the message boards waiting for any clues on when the referral was to arrive. The rumours were swirling world wide and I was beside myself with anxiety.
My sister invited me to the beach house to calm down and low and behold, in came the referral. Terry answered "the call" and got all of the details from our agency. He then called me and my sister (true to her form" begged Terry to fly down to receive the referral together.
He jumped on a plane and the rest is history.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home